Wednesday, March 28, 2012

City Girl

There’s something about the chaos of New York City that calms and centers me. The anonymity of assuming a faceless role amidst a crowd of diverse culture causes me to feel like I’m home and, most refreshingly, normal. What is it about this place that makes my skin goose bump and causes my brain swim with inspiration?

It's safe to say I'm still head over heels for concrete and smog. 

My most recent fix, *ahem*, adventure is as follows :

Central Park in full bloom.

St. John the Divine



Favorite book store. Went there twice. Bought four books to add to my already forty pound bag.

Sometimes I go to Tiffany's and contemplate getting a cereal box ring engraved.

Redeemer Art Exhibition


Lunch at Bryant Park with my NY family.

BK <3

Brunch in Spanish Harlem at Yo In Yo Out


What is left of the Occupy Movement violently protesting in the wake of Trayvon Martin's death. Hundreds of police vs. a motley crew of hippies. Unorganized would be an understatement.

I'll be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment