Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Short For A Stormtrooper

Thinking strictly hypothetically, if I were a character on Doug or Recess, animated Rachel Rogers would wear this outfit in every episode. Waving my freak flag high, a deeply embedded love for Star Wars and superheroes is well-represented, and I feel very 'me' to boot. What can I say? I fell in love with Han Solo at eight-years old and crafted an immaculate card board millenium falcon in my play room. Do or do not, there is no try.

So.........May the force be with you, you scruffy looking nerf herders.

                                                                             Sincerely, RR










(Shirt : H&M / Pants : Gap / Shoes : Liefsdotter / Jacket: F21 / Bracelets : Market in Mexico / Rings : Free People, F21, Local Jeweler / Outdoor Charleston Market)






2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog on Facebook! Glad to have another friend of mine blogging :)

    ReplyDelete