Sunday, May 13, 2012

Met Gala 2012

This might come across as wide-eyed and cliche, but I would truly die to one day be invited to the Met Gala. What a fantastically chic and artistic event! This 2012 Met Gala video inspired me mainly because of the collaborative tone behind this gathering of incredibly talented artists celebrating one another. It did not seem as '5-minute sex tape fame' as most red carpet events and I fully attribute this to the fact that it was in New York City. Directly following a Puccini piece, Bruno Mars rocked a throw back soul number, demonstrating that art is timeless if you are willing to master your medium. Anyway, the fashion was innovative and spirits seem to be high amongst these artists. It gives me something to look forward to if I ever become lucky enough to succeed on a level such as this. Until then, I'll drool with the rest. Enjoy!

http://www.vogue.com/videos/exclusive-music-video-bruno-mars-and-vittorio-grigolo-perform-at-the-met/




1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete